- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
- Supply Management
- Analyzing Information
- Customer Focus
- Client Relationships
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication